Apollo Big Brake Kits offer one giant leap forwards for the performance braking market – now readily available for the EP3 Honda Civic Type R
- EBC Brakes Racing’s ‘Apollo Balanced Big Brake Kits’ offer one giant leap forwards for the performance braking market
- Readily available for the EP3 Honda Civic Type R (2001-2005)
- Featuring 4-piston front calipers, fully floating 2-piece rotors, front & rear Yellowstuff pads, braided lines and all fluid/fixtures required
- Proudly engineered in the UK
One Giant Leap for Performance Braking
EBC Brakes Racing’s Apollo Balanced Big Brake Kits represent the ultimate upgrade when it comes to improving stopping power.
Complete with stunning, British-engineered four-piston calipers and all the hardware you need to completely replace all equivalent components of your vehicle’s stock braking system, these complete kits give a firmer and more responsive brake pedal feel and allow you to drive much longer without the onset of brake fade.
Unlike other ‘big brake kits’ on the market – which solely supply the parts for the front axle – every EBC Balanced Big Brake Kit is a full-vehicle upgrade and is supplied complete with matching friction rear pads to fit the original caliper, as well as braided brake lines all-round, ensuring a totally balanced brake upgrade that delivers maximum braking performance.
These kits are now available for the EP3 Honda Civic Type R (2001-2005) – a hot hatch that has become synonymous with fast road and track/race driving, making it the ideal vehicle to benefit from such an upgrade.
- Honda Civic Type R (EP3: 2001-2005)