High-performance road/track brake upgrade now available for both axles of these popular SUVs
EBC Brakes Racing is pleased to announce the launch of its acclaimed fully-floating two-piece discs (and matching one-piece rear discs) for the L663 Land Rover Defender, L405 Range Rover and L494 Range Rover Sport (the Land Rover Discovery 5 (2017- ) can also benefit from the front discs only).
These extremely versatile SUVs are known for their rugged capabilities, combined with substantial kerb weights, meaning that upgraded, lighter and more reliable brakes are of vital importance (as well as giving off an improved appearance).
The 380x34mm (front) and 365x25mm (rear) discs can be bolted directly onto the axles of these vehicles, offering impressive braking performance and longevity, particularly when driven hard on and off the beaten track.
– EBC’s 380x34mm (front) two-piece fully floating discs are a simple bolt-on upgrade that seamlessly replace the original brake discs without vehicle modification.
– EBC’s SG2F fully floating disc allows the outer cast-iron friction ring to expand freely with temperature, totally eliminating warping.
– Discs are grooved to allow the pad to vent without drilled holes, which can become epicentres for disc cracking.
– Race-derived G3500-grade high-carbon cast iron is used for the friction rings. This high-quality metallurgy possesses greater crack resistance and an increased ability to conduct and then dissipate heat.
– Aluminium bells are machined from aerospace-grade aluminium and then hard anodised for longevity, whereas the stock brake discs use uncoated cast aluminium bells.
– Cast iron friction rings feature 48 curved vanes and are handed for each side of the vehicle. This significantly improves the brake disc’s ability to dissipate heat, increasing brake system endurance and prolonging the onset of brake fade.
– Bobbins are machined from stainless steel which cannot rust, ensuring the disc continues to float freely throughout its entire life cycle on the vehicle, even on road cars.
– Spring clips ensure totally silent operation and eliminate off-brake disc rattle.
– Friction rings can be replaced individually after they have become worn, allowing the
aluminium bell and stainless-steel bobbins to be re-used, leading to lower long-term operating costs.
– Now featuring the latest thermic black corrosion-resistant finish–the very latest in rust prevention.
Part Number: SG2FC1723
Product Type: Two-piece fully floating brake disc
Part Number: SG2040
Product Type: One-piece grooved rear brake discs
Part Number: P2DK069Y
Product Type: Front discs with Yellowstuff pads
Part Number: P2DK069B
Product Type: Front discs with Bluestuff pads
Part Number: P2DK070Y
Product Type: Front and rear discs with Yellowstuff pads
Part Number: P2DK070B
Product Type: Front and rear discs with Bluestuff pads