EBC’s SR-Series sintered endurance motorsport brake pads offer unparalleled levels of performance
No matter what brake pads your race team is currently using, we have a product that we think will beat them all, and here’s your chance to try them out totally free of charge.
The new USA-made SR Sintered race pad series from EBC Brakes Racing.
This is a new range of sintered copper alloy brake pads in two friction levels, to allow perfectly balanced choices to fit every race caliper on the world market, with more teams making the switch each day.
SR-Series Race Pads: The Highlights
- Highest friction level of any pad
- Super-fast bed in, no heat curing or pre-bedding – just install (on decent rotors) and go
- Longest lifespan of any pad, lasting 2-3 times longer than semi-metallic or carbon-based materials
- Superb heat stability, flat neutral and progressive friction curve
- Zero to tiny rotor damage, these pads work differently and lay down their own coating on which the pads run – they don’t abrade rotors like some pads, so rotor life is also extended
These pads will not simply amaze you in their performance, they will reduce your lap times and help you win races.
Please read more about this product by clicking here. Please contact us for test sets, which are offered free of charge to qualifying race drivers/teams, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
SR-11™ Race and Endurance Pads
The latest sintered race material from EBC will launch in spring 2022 and promises to eclipse most of today’s organic, semi-metallic, and carbon-based racing brake pads.
SR-21™ Race and Endurance Pads
A variation of SR-11™ that offers ultra-high friction and is targeted for the front and rear of race cars with bias controls only. SR bites harder and lasts longer.